This guide has been designed to give you basic advice about the claims process. You will however need to speak to one of our very helpful staff who will be happy to deal with immediate questions which will arise. You can contact us for more information at 0035347 51011. Alternatively you can complete our online compensation Claim Form if you think you have suffered an accident or injury, or developed a disease through exposure to hazardous substances, for which you are entitled to compensation .
- Business Law (89)
- Capital Taxes & Planning (10)
- Capital Taxes and Planning (8)
- Company Law (13)
- Compensation Guide (5)
- Cross-Border law (45)
- Debt Collection (5)
- District Court (2)
- Employment Law (92)
- General (185)
- Litigation & Injury Claims (103)
- Local Businesses beating the Recession (7)
- Medical Negligence (13)
- News & Blog (258)
- Property Law (26)
- Public Sector & Community (5)
- Wills & Administration of Estates (20)
- Subscribe to the Morgan McManus newsletter and stay up to date on legal issues that affect you such as personal injury, employment law and BREXIT.
Copyright Morgan McManus Solicitors.