liability means legal responsibly for one’s acts or omissions. Failure of a person or entity to meet that responsibility leaves him open to a law suit for any resulting damages or loss which may occur to the other party.
- Business Law (89)
- Capital Taxes & Planning (10)
- Capital Taxes and Planning (8)
- Company Law (13)
- Compensation Guide (5)
- Cross-Border law (45)
- Debt Collection (5)
- District Court (2)
- Employment Law (92)
- General (185)
- Litigation & Injury Claims (103)
- Local Businesses beating the Recession (7)
- Medical Negligence (13)
- News & Blog (258)
- Property Law (26)
- Public Sector & Community (5)
- Wills & Administration of Estates (20)
- Subscribe to the Morgan McManus newsletter and stay up to date on legal issues that affect you such as personal injury, employment law and BREXIT.
Copyright Morgan McManus Solicitors.