In times of financial turmoil, buisnesses require the skills of Solicitors who can offer a proactive and concise understanding to their needs. Morgan McManus Solicitors can offer comprehensive tailored legal advice linking disciplines such as employment, taxation, insolvency, property and banking.
Our dedicated Solicitors strive to provide practical and effective solutions to all stakeholders of companies in financial difficulty. Morgan McManus advise clients on all aspects of corporate recovery and insolvency including that of voluntary and court initiated liquidations, personal bankrupcies, asset tracing recovery remedies, receiverships and examinerships.
We advise on:
- General restructuring and reorganisation
- Debt and equity restructuring
- Intercreditor arrangements and agreements
- Financial restructuring
- Insolvency procedures, receivership, examinership and bankruptcy
- Distressed debt
- Implementation of cost cutting measures
Contact our office to make an appointment with one of our Solicitors to discuss these issues further.