In the normal course all of your legal fees will be recovered from the person responsible for your injury, or their insurers. Where however you are making a claim in the Republic of Ireland, which necessitates the prior submission of a claim through InjuriesBoard.ie (previously known as the Personal Injuries Assessment Board (PIAB)) you should phone us to discuss your possible liability for costs. The law on this aspect of the InjuriesBoard.ie claims is continually changing and therefore subject to advice, dependant on the circumstances of your claim.
- Business Law (89)
- Capital Taxes & Planning (10)
- Capital Taxes and Planning (8)
- Company Law (13)
- Compensation Guide (5)
- Cross-Border law (45)
- Debt Collection (5)
- District Court (2)
- Employment Law (92)
- General (185)
- Litigation & Injury Claims (103)
- Local Businesses beating the Recession (7)
- Medical Negligence (13)
- News & Blog (258)
- Property Law (26)
- Public Sector & Community (5)
- Wills & Administration of Estates (20)
- Subscribe to the Morgan McManus newsletter and stay up to date on legal issues that affect you such as personal injury, employment law and BREXIT.
Copyright Morgan McManus Solicitors.