Unfortunately, it is a fact that lots of people are injured every day in various different types of avoidable accidents, at work, in the home, or just going about their daily activities. If you suffered an injury in an accident which was not your fault, you may be able to make a claim for the pain and suffering caused to you, together with any losses and expenses such as medical costs or loss of earnings.
With all personal injury compensation claims, you need to prove that your injury, illness or disease was caused as a result of the negligence of another party (for example your employer, another driver or a local council). Once you contact Morgan McManus we will help you to compile your evidence and present it to the third party insurers.
Accidents at work, for example include instances where an employee has received inadequate training for a job. Alternatively, there may have been a lack of safety equipment provided by the employer or there may have been faulty or dangerous machinery involved.
It is quite common for people to develop an illness or disease after coming into contact with harmful substances in their workplace. If your employer has exposed you to a potentially harmful substance, such as asbestos or latex and you have developed an illness or disease, you may be able to make a personal injury claim for compensation .
Other accidents that may give rise to a claim include
- driver injury compensation claims,
- passenger injury compensation claims,
- whiplash injury compensation claims,
- cyclist injury compensation claims,
- pedestrian injury compensation claims,
- animals on the road,
- hit and run accidents,
- work accidents,
- dangerous machinery,
- deafness and long-term injuries,
- lifting heavy object,
- hazards at work,
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI),
- training and safety equipment,
- farm accidents,
- Slips and Trips injury compensation claims,
- medical injury compensation claims,
- sport injury compensation claims,
- school/college injury compensation claims,
- In The Home compensation claims,
- criminal assault injury compensation claims,
- animal attack compensation claims and
- defective product claims.