• Contact Us

  • Contact Us

  • When a person becomes unable to manage his or her affairs because of mental incapacity, an application can be made to the Courts for this person to be made a Ward of Court. The Judge will then make a decision whether the person is in fact capable of managing his or her own property. If the Judge decides the person is not capable the person is taken into Wardship and a Committee, normally a close relative, is appointed to look after their welfar. The job of the Committee is to control the Ward’s property and make decisions in relation to same on behalf of the Ward.

    A person under 18 years of age may also be taken into Wardship as a Minor.

    Contact our office to make an appointment with a Solicitor who can advise you upon the procedure and assist with the application to the Court.

    Our People

    Key Contacts

    Brian Morgan

    Brian Morgan


    Arrange your no obligation consultation with us today.

    Our experts can help you and advise you on your case.

    Get in touch now.

      Sign Up For Us