Morgan McManus provides first rate advice on a wide range of banking activities, advising both lenders and borrowers. We act for a wide range of clients who borrow for both commercial and residential transactions. Where matters require expertise across a range of legal disciplines, the Solicitors at Morgan McManus have the capacity to draw our knowledge together as the need arises e.g. tax issues.
We advise on such areas as:
- Secured and unsecured loans
- Structured finance
- Taxed-based leasing and financing
- Lending in privatised regulated markets
- Insolvency law issues
- The duties of the banker
- The banker-customer relationship
- Drawdown of loans
- Loan and credit facility offers
- Undertakings to the lender
- Compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements
- Inter-creditor agreements
- Legal opinions on the enforceability of security and security documentation
- Priority of security
- Realisation of security
- Stamping and registration of security documentation
- Storage of security documentation
Arrange your no obligation consultation with us today.
Our experts can help you and advise you on your case.
Get in touch now.