The legal term used to describe a medical accident where someone has been harmed because a doctor or other healthcare professional has not given the proper standard of care. But not all complications or medical procedures that don’t work are clinical negligence, because sometimes what happened could not have been avoided.
- Business Law (89)
- Capital Taxes & Planning (10)
- Capital Taxes and Planning (8)
- Company Law (13)
- Compensation Guide (5)
- Cross-Border law (45)
- Debt Collection (5)
- District Court (2)
- Employment Law (92)
- General (185)
- Litigation & Injury Claims (103)
- Local Businesses beating the Recession (7)
- Medical Negligence (13)
- News & Blog (258)
- Property Law (26)
- Public Sector & Community (5)
- Wills & Administration of Estates (20)
- Subscribe to the Morgan McManus newsletter and stay up to date on legal issues that affect you such as personal injury, employment law and BREXIT.
Copyright Morgan McManus Solicitors.