Morgan McManus Solicitors are experienced in dealing with complex and contentious commercial disputes. We deal with commercial litigation matters ranging from applications for interlocutory relief to representation of clients in complex High Court actions and appeals before the Supreme Court as well as Employment Appeals Tribunals and other specialist tribunals and commissions.
We identity the key facts at hand and determine, in a tactical way, the best overall strategy for our clients – whether through formal litigation, mediation, negotiation or alternative dispute resolution techniques.
Brian Morgan Solicitor of this office is an accredited Mediator. As mediation is cost effective, private, less stressful and resolves matters quickly it is now the preferred means of resolving a dispute in a satisfactory manner to all parties.
We advise on:
- Agency/distribution agreements
- Arbitration / Dispute Resolution
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Commercial agreements
- Competition & EU
- Construction disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Corporate Law
- Corporate recovery and insolvency
- Employment disputes for employers and employees
- Financial Services
- Insurance / Professional Indemnity
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Judicial review actions
- Partnership disputes
- Shareholders’ disputes
- Partnership/shareholder disputes
- Personal insolvency
- Product liability
- Property & Environmental
- Property ownership rights and disputes
- Property recovery proceedings
- Trade & Trade Practices
If you have a specific query and require legal advice contact our office to make an appointment with one of our experienced Solicitors.